Today, we are thrilled to announce the SMITE Console League making its return in Season 5!
The SMITE Console League will be making its return at the start of the Summer Split where teams will compete in North America and Europe for prizing and a chance to qualify for LAN events throughout the year.
All teams currently competing in the SMITE Console Series will have a chance to earn their spot into the new league for the Summer Split.
SMITE Console Series League Qualifiers
- Week 1 + Week 2 – single elimination open bracket
- Top four teams from each week will automatically qualify for Week 3.
- If a team qualifies for Week 3, they may not compete again in an open bracket week.
- Bronze match is played to determine seeding.
- Week 3 – Top 8 teams from Weeks 1 & 2 qualify for Week 3
- Top 8 teams are split into two groups of four
- Group A – Seeds 1, 4, 5 & 8
- Group B – Seeds 2, 3, 6 &7
- Round Robin (Best of Three’s)
- The top 2 teams from each group qualify for the SMITE Console Series Summer Split.
- Week 1 – April 28th (Europe) – April 29th (North America)
- Week 2 – May 5th (Europe) – May 6th (North America)
- Week 3 – May 12th (Europe) – May 13th (North America)
Teams may sign-up by joining the SMITE Console Series Discord channel.
SMITE Console Series Summer Split
- Six weeks
- Four teams per region
- Double Round Robin (Best of Three’s)
- Top two teams from each region qualify for LAN
- Monday, May 28th – Monday, July 2nd
Prizing per split per region:
- 1st Place – $6,000.00
- 2nd Place – $4,000.00
- 3rd Place – $2,500.00
- 4th Place – $2,500.00
LAN Event Prizing: $75,000.00
We will have more details on the Fall Split and relegations heading into the Fall Split during the SMITE Console Summer Finals LAN.
Be sure to follow @SmitePro on Twitter for more SMITE Console Series updates throughout 2018!